Priya Mistry is a Character Designer, Illustrator and Animator who specialises in creating high quality content for Broadcast, Advertising and Web.
Currently based in London, she has worked on a wide variety of projects ranging from character design to animated TV episodes, title sequences, channel idents and illustrations for game apps, working with clients such as Google, BBC, Channel 4, Yahoo, Unilever, Sony Playstation Home, Bauer Media, Northern Ireland Tourist Board and RTE.
She currently works as professional freelancer providing services in character design and development; art direction; illustration; and animation and motion graphics.
Awards, Publications and Education
– WeTransfer featured artist – Diwali Illustration (March 2015)
– Eyes & Ears Awards – Best 2D/ 3D Animation – Ajial Ramadan (Oct 2014)
– Creative Bloq online article feature – STV Ramadan Idents (Nov 2013)
– Creative Bloq online article feature – The Phonetic Alphabet (May 2013)
– Pani Awards – Silver for NITB, Shortbreak Getaway Game (2012)
– Fresh Awards – Silver for NITB, Shortbreak Getaway Game (2011)
– Bachelor of Arts Degree (Honours) in Animation – 1st class (2008)
Email | email@example.com
Phone | +44 (0)7720767326